RGP offers several variants of Genetic Programming, which are introduced in the following step-by-step tutorials:
- Getting Started - How to get started with RGP by performing a basic Genetic Programming run
- Typed Genetic Programming - How to use Typed Genetic Programming in RGP
- Symbolic Regression - How to use the model formula interface to quickly define and solve symbolic regression problems with RGP
- Evolving Classification Rules - How to automatically evolve classification rules using Typed Genetic Programming in RGP
- Parameterization and Customization - How to change GP algorithm parameters and how to customize or replace GP algorithm components
- How to Contribute to RGP - How to access the Git Repository, etc.
(back to the RGP Documentation Workshop)